Please find below steps to “Change instance type aws,resize ec2-instance”
- Login into AWS console.
- Go to EC2 Dashboard -> Instances.
- Select Instance which is you need to change type or size.
- Select Actions -> Instance State -> Stop.
- It will give one popup window “Stop Instance” like “Are you sure you want stop these Instance?”. Click on “Yes, Stop“.
- When instance stoped Public DNS, Public DNS set to empty.
- Next go to Actions -> Instance Settings -> Change Instance Type -> Select instance type like example “m3-medium“.
- Next Select Actions -> Instance State -> Start.
- After change Instance Type -> Public DNS, Public DNS changed to new.
Find video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KongDsEdboA