Please find below steps to connect “AWS EC2 server connect through filezilla”.
- Download “PPK file” from AWS ec2 server. (AWS allow only once allowed to download PPK file)
- Copy public url from ec2 instance like this “ec2-**-**-***-***.*********.amazonaws.com”.
- Open filezilla go to “Edit” -> “Settings” -> select connection type “SFTP” and the add downloaded PPK file here.
- Next go to “File” -> “Site Manager” -> create new site.
- Paste Host with copied url from ec2 from 2nd step.
- Select Protocol “SFTP-SSH File Transfer Protoaol” and Logon Type is “ASK for Password” after the paste user name that will get from AWS ec2 server.
- Final step is click on connect it will ask “Password”.