In mobile device
- Settings > Developer options on
- In Developer options, select the USB debugging checkbox:
- An alert prompts you to allow USB debugging. Tap OK.
- Need to check about android version and install specified android debugging suite.
- On your desktop Chrome browser, navigate to chrome://inspect. Confirm that Discover USB devices is checked:
- Tip: You can also get to chrome://inspect by selecting Chrome menu > More tools > Inspect Devices.
On your device, an alert prompts you to allow USB debugging from your computer. Tap OK.
If you have problems finding your device on the chrome://inspect page
enable USB debugging (Android 4.3).
Step 1: Go to Settings.
Step 2: Click About.
Step 3: Open Software information.
Step 4: Tap Build number continuously until a pop-up hint informs you that you’ve entered the developer mode.
Step 5: Return to Settings.
Step 6: Find and open Developer options.
Step 7: Select USB debugging and click OK.