AWS(Amazon Web Services)
- Open the IAM console.
- From the navigation menu, click Users.
- Select your IAM user name.
- Click User Actions, and then click Manage Access Keys.
- Click Create Access Key.Your keys will look something like this:
Access key ID example: AKIAIOSFODNN7EXAMPLE
Secret access key example: wJalrXUtnFEMI/K7MDENG/bPxRfiCYEXAMPLEKEY
- Click Download Credentials, and store the keys in a secure location.Your secret key will no longer be available through the AWS Management Console; you will have the only copy. Keep it confidential in order to protect your account, and never email it. Do not share it outside your organization, even if an inquiry appears to come from AWS or Amazon.com. No one who legitimately represents Amazon will ever ask you for your secret key.